Friday 6 May 2011

Ghaza and Paa

Papa and me had some quality times. Mostly after 5pm or on the weekend, but sometimes Paa go to work on the weekend which is made me sad :(. But he's a hard-worker, so I understand,,, :)

Paa hugged me when he just came back from work

Paa put me on his lap when Maa and Abang ate their meat ball soup. I want that ice what Papa busy with, but he would not gave me, he said not good for baby..

Mom said I was cute when I check on my grow-to-be teeth

I'm happy Paa kissed me

Paa was busy with his phone while Maa captured us. Honestly I want to bite Maa's phone

See? Paa was still in his uniform when carried me. I was surprised why Maa was so busy to capture me instead of catch me in his arms

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. Appreciate it ;)